Duration: 15 mins
What you’ll learn
- Describe why good preparation is important
- Explain how to encourage participatiom
- List the benefits of impartiality
- Describe how to keep a meeting on track
- Explain why listening effectively is important
The key to chairing effective meetings.
These days meetings take up a lot of our precious time so need to be succinct and efficiently managed. If you are new to chairing meetings or want to lead productive meetings that make the best use of everyone’s time, then this topic will point you in the right direction.
Great for junior and aspiring managers and for individuals who would like to work on their professional personal development.
Shorter and more productive meetings
Created By: Walkgrove