What you’ll learn
- Get a crash course in Project Management approaches, including the PMI framework and PRINCE2 methodology
- Learn how to define a project and assess risk
- Understand how to use milestones, set budgets and deploy quality measures
- Learn how to engage with stakeholders and get the most out of them
- Learn to plan, schedule, estimate and resource a project
- Learn to close, deploy and launch your completed project
Effective Project Management is integral to business success. Without structure, process and resource management, projects can quickly spin out of control.
This Project Management training course is aimed at people new to Project Management or those looking to brush up on their skills. We teach you how to launch, manage, evaluate and complete projects on time and within budget.
This course draws on the PMI (Project Management Institute) framework and the PRINCE2 methodology. We teach you to harness the best parts of these methods in your Project Management induction.
Learn critical project-management skills and translate the complexity of the modern professional environment into concrete success.
This Project Management course assumes no existing knowledge of the topic.Course Details
This Project Management training uses a combination of text, bitesize videos, practice exercises and interactive knowledge checks.
Created By: Filtered