Duration: 1 hr
The course looks at legislation relating to PPE, the various types of PPE that protect workers from hazards, and how to determine the need for PPE. With this knowledge, learners will be fully prepared to select and use PPE properly so Health and Safety is upheld at work.
The course is divided into 5 easy to follow interactive modules and includes a multiple choice test at the end:
- Introduction and Legislation
- Selection, Use, and Maintenance
- Breathing, Skin and Eye Protection
- Hearing and Head Protection
- Body and Foot Protection
This Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) online course is ideal for every employee regardless of level within an organisation. The course is also a great introduction to Health and Safety practices for individuals wanting to develop a career within Health and Safety. If you are looking for work, this qualification is a great addition to any CV.
By the end of this course learners will have a thorough understanding of:
- Describe the legislation surrounding PPE including, risk assessments, and employers and employees’ duties.
- Select the correct type of PPE for any given job that requires it including breathing, skin, and eye protective equipment and how to use it
- Decide if PPE is required for any given job.
- The various ear and head protective gear available and their uses.
- Identify different types of safety signs and what they mean.
This Intellelearn Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) course includes:
- Stop-Start technology meaning you learn at your convenience
- All device compliant meaning you can use laptop-tablet-smartphone at anytime
- Ensures compliance with UK Health and Safety legislation
- Developed by Health & Safety Professionals
- Accredited by both iirsm and CPD
Created By: Intellelearn