Duration: 12 hrs
What you’ll learn
- After successfully completing this course, the students shall be able to:
- Deploy Windows 10
- Perform post-installation configuration
- Manage accounts
- Configure data access and protection
- Configure devices with policies
- Manage Windows security
- Configure networking
- Configure remote connectivity
- Configure system and data recovery
- Manage and monitor Windows 10
The skills and objectives in this course cover the Microsoft Windows 10 (MD-100) certification, and will help you prepare for Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate workload.
This course is intended to help participants acquire the skills and expertise required to take and pass the first of two Microsoft exams relevant to Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate Certification. This is one of the most common certifications on the current IT pro qualification list which requires the following exams :- MD-100: Windows 10-MD-101: Managing Modern Desktops.
This course dives into the skills needed to deploy Windows 10; manage devices and data; configure connectivity; and maintain Windows 10 as part of a Microsoft 365 platform.
Dive in and start learning the premium concept that will get you up and running quickly along the path to acing your MD-100 exams and to become a Professional Windows desktop Administrator. REGISTER TODAY!
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- Participants should have the following knowledge to get the most out of this course
- Have a strong background of networking basics, like TCP / IP and DNS-understand common Active Directory definitions and principles
- Have familiarity with either Windows Server 2012 R2 or Windows Server 2016
- Have familiarity with Windows Server operating systems, such as Microsoft 8.1, Microsoft 8.1 and Windows Server 2016.
Who this course is for:
- This course Is for IT pros who wish to develop an understanding of Windows 10 so they can implement and maintain this operating system within their organizations.
- The secondary target is those IT pros who wish to learn the expertise required to take and receive the Microsoft 365 Certified: Professional Desktop Manager Associate credential.
Created By: Stone River eLearning