Duration: 1 hr
What you’ll learn
- How to investigate the accreditation and mandatory compliance requirements that apply to your organisation
- The importance of maintaining compliance-related documentation and records
- How to continuously improve compliance in your organisation
- The seriousness of non-compliance and potential consequences
Are you an emerging or experienced leader in the community services industry, looking to delve deeper into achieving legal and ethical compliance? If so, this course is just for you!
Who is it for?
This professional development course ‘Managing compliance’ is aimed at leaders in the community services industry. However, the insights, information and ideas presented will benefit employees of all levels. After all, we’re all leaders in one way or another!
The course takes a deep dive into legal and ethical compliance, looking at your role as a leader in a community sector organisation.
It consists of the following elements:
- 1 x visually engaging, interactive eModule
- A toolbox full of helpful posters and infographics
- An online quiz where you can test your knowledge.
What will I learn?
By completing this course, we’ll help you to:
- Investigate the accreditation and mandatory requirements relevant to your organisation
- Research the compliance requirements specific to your area of work
- Explain the requirements relating to mandatory reporting
- Maintain compliance-related documentation and records
- Discuss the importance of continuous improvement relating to compliance
- Recognise the seriousness of non-compliance.
How long will it take?
This course will take around 1.5 hours to complete, depending on how deep you want to go. It’s broken down into discreet packages, so it’s easy to dip in and out of your learning when it suits you.
This professional development course is NOT accredited. However, the content contained within the course aligns with the unit of competency ‘CHCLEG003 Manage legal and ethical compliance’.
That’s great! You can extend your learning experience by completing the other courses in this suite:
- Legal and ethical compliance… An introduction
- Working legally and ethically.