Duration: 19 hrs
What you’ll learn
- Learn the responsibilities and entire career path of becoming an Enterprise
- Architect and begin your journey
- Work with Organizational Design for a high performance enterprise organization
- TOGAF 9.2 (latest) Architecture Development Method (ADM) complete walk through
- What do organizations of the future look like? Understand people, process, and technology
- DevOps fundamentals and build complete pipeline with AWS
- Learn how to implement DevOps in an enterprise organization as an Enterprise Architect
- ITIL3 vs ITIL 4 fundamental concepts
- In-Depth Project Management with PMBOK 6th Edition
- Understand how Enterprise Architect uses Agile techniques
- In-depth workings of Lean Six Sigma fundamentals
IT Enterprise organizations are in need of talent with Information Technology and Business Management background.
If you are in the IT or Business Management industry or are already a solutions or software architect, business analyst, IT manager, software developer, consultant, agile coach, or working in these domains for a living, increasing your knowledge, skills, and abilities by becoming an Enterprise Architect will take you to the next level of your career. You owe it to yourself:
This is your chance to learn the proper techniques for assessing the requirements of an enterprise, and designing the right solutions for today and tomorrow!
- Would you like to take an enterprise organization from “current state to future state“?
- Would you like to take your career to the next level?
- Would you like to get certified and earn six figure (average $150,000/year salary)?
- Would you like to be in-demand?
Become an Enterprise Architect with this How To Become An IT Enterprise Architect: Masterclass and enjoy fascinating road map ahead.
Enterprise architecture is the process by which organizations standardize and organize IT infrastructure to aligns with business goals. These strategies support digital transformation, IT growth and the modernization of IT as a department. Enterprise Architect (EA) is the individual who enjoys best of both worlds, and has the experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities.
Welcome to How To Become An IT Enterprise Architect: Masterclass course. Hands-on learning, and quizzes – Learn from industry professionals and gain practical experience!
- Having at least 1 – 3 years of experience in the IT industry Or Business Management is highly desirable
- Familiarity with AWS Cloud
Who this course is for:
- IT Professionals and Business Management
- Software Developers and Software Architects
- Business Analysts
- Agile Coaches
- IT Managers and anyone who wants to grow career
- QA Testers
- DevOps Managers