Duration: 2 hrs 39 mins
As a communications professional, you want your clients to see you as indispensable. When they’ve got a make-or-break speech to deliver and the chips are down, they should count on you to give them the coaching they need to perform to their highest potential and truly shine.
The problem is, the only way you can look good is if your client looks good. And oftentimes, corporate leaders don’t heed the smart communications advice they’re given, and instead of owning the room, they experience an embarrassing onstage meltdown.
This course is designed to give you the communications coaching skills you need to ensure your clients succeed. Leading communications strategist and coach Dia Bondi will share her proven methodology for helping clients harness their power, gain control of the situation and have more impact on stage. You’ll learn to coach courageously using a repeatable framework that will help you go from valuable to invaluable.
In this class, you’ll learn how to:
- Identify an entry point for a coaching engagement, planned or unplanned.
- Recognize clients’ deficiencies and negative behaviors so they can overcome them.
- Get your client to incorporate your feedback into their behavior.
- Help leaders perform in alignment with a communications strategy and not fail it.
- Know what to listen for when shaping an on-the-spot coaching engagement.