Duration: 2 hrs 52 mins
This RoSPA-accredited, level-2, e-learning course is suitable for anyone who is required to know and understand their health & safety rights and responsibilities at work. The course includes optional voiceover recorded by a professional actor and includes downloadable resources, culminates with an assessment and provides certification upon completion to evidence the learning provided.
It is specifically designed to teach learners everything from the basics of health and safety rights as an employee to the specifics, including: risk assessments, hazards, slips, trips and falls, manual handling, working at height, manual handling, COSHH, fire safety, PPE, display screen equipment, electricity, driving, stress, the environment and what to do in the event of an incident.
This course can be completed as a standalone course or as part of the full Health & Safety for Managers training course.
This course covers key points from:
- The Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations 2002
- The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- The Work at Height Regulations 2005
- The Personal Protective Equipment at Work Regulations 2002
- The Personal Protective Equipment at Work Regulations 1992
- The Manual Handling Operations Regulations 1992
Created By: flick learning