Duration: 3 hrs 48 mins
This RoSPA-accredited, level-3, e-learning course is suitable for anyone with health and safety responsibility within an organisation. The course includes optional voiceover recorded by a professional actor and includes downloadable resources, culminates with an assessment and provides certification upon completion to evidence the learning provided.
It is specifically designed to teach learners everything from the basics of health and safety management, writing a policy, conducting risk assessments, training, first aid provision and reporting incidents (RIDDOR).
This course covers key points from:
- The Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations 2002
- The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- The Work at Height Regulations 2005
- The Personal Protective Equipment at Work Regulations 2002
- The Personal Protective Equipment at Work Regulations 1992
- The Manual Handling Operations Regulations 1992
Created By: flick learning