Duration: 1 hr 30 mins
What you’ll learn
- Understand the key concepts of Cyber Security
- Understand the tools used by cyber criminals to access systems
- Have a sound understanding of the different types of cyber crimes
- Tangibly experience cyber security susceptibility
- Understand how to detect and avoid cyber attacks
More time-efficient than classroom learning and able to be completed in multiple-sittings, this 90-minute course is suitable as introductory or refresher training for all employees. It will provide you with comprehensive knowledge of Cyber Security terminology and good preventative practices to apply in order to avoid the substantive risks associated with Cyber Security breaches in both your personal and your professional environments, including tangible examples of how these risk can play out, and their potentially devastating effects.
This course is suitable for anyone working in the UK Financial Services Industry requiring an all-encompassing understanding of Cyber Security.
This course is worth 1.5 CPD points
Created By: RQC Group