HCPro’s Corporate Compliance Online Learning Library will ensure your staff knows how to report and respond to risks.
- HCPro’s Corporate Compliance Online Learning Library covers essential topics your employees need to be compliant with federal and state laws and regulations. Courses provide:
- Easy-to-understand explanations and practical advice to prevent violations of the Stark Law, HIPAA, anti-kickback statute, False Claims Act, Fraud Enforcement and Recovery Act, and more
- Descriptions of the role and importance of compliance programs in hospitals
- Guidelines for reporting suspected acts of fraud or regulatory violations
- Outline of whistleblower protections
- Strategies to ensure compliance
The courses in the Corporate Compliance Online Learning Library are tailored for each audience in your facility so that each employee gets the education needed to maintain compliance.
The Corporate Compliance Online Learning Library will enable learners to:
- Describe their roles in compliance
- Define fraud and abuse
- Identify the elements of a compliance program
- Recognize compliance violations
Sharon Easterling, MHA, RHIA, CCS, CDIP, CRC, FAHIMA, is the CEO of Recovery Analytics, LLC. Focusing on clinical documentation integrity and quality within documentation has been a focus for her throughout her career. Beginning her HIM journey over 20 years ago, Sharon’s experience is extensive; working in a variety of HIM areas such as Inpatient and Outpatient coding, utilization review, CDI, recovery audits, as well as managing HIM and Coding Departments. Sharon has a unique background with exposure to both the acute and ambulatory setting throughout her career; both strategically and operationally. This skillset is extremely beneficial to providers with the changing payment models and focus on quality. Her past experience includes Corporate Assistant Vice President of a major integrated health system in the southeast leading system-wide denial management, education and defense as well as Senior Director Ambulatory Clinical Documentation Improvement at a large Medical Group.
3 hours 31 minutes